Call Forward Solutions
Call Forwarding Systems
Long customer lines and delays at checkout consistently rank as the most frequent customer complaints, but it is not always possible to hire more staff to help process customers.
By implementing call forwarding technologies, businesses can lower operational costs, while improving the customer experience.
Qbuster Call Forwarding system was designed to be the premier solution to speed customer throughput, provide operational efficiencies, and improve customer satisfaction.
Millions of customers a week experience a Qbuster call forwarding system at some of the biggest names in America, such as T.J.Maxx, HomeGoods, ACMoore, and Marshalls.
- Operating System – Qbuster runs on Linux.
- Installation – Simply connects to display monitor and wireless transmitter.
- Resolution – Supports image quality up to HD 1080p.
- Audio – Audio output directly from 3.5mm audio port or HDMI cable.
- PDU Button Interaction – When the PDU button is pressed, the position number will flash on the CDU for 4 seconds (standard). Flash duration can be customized to any duration desired.
- Screen Modes – Supports 4 different screen layouts including live TV.
- Power – Qbuster controller requires on “clean power” 110v outlet.
- Static/Dynamic Unit Color – Qbuster supports up to 99 cashier positions. Stock PDU colors are provided, custom static/dynamic colors are developed on request.
- PDU Button Interaction – 9 second blink (standard). Flash duration can be customized to any duration desired.
- Placement – 48” from counter to top of PDU.
- Versatility – PDU numbers can be changed, no tech required.
- Ease of Use – PDU can be turned on and off by the Associate. Instructions are printed on the Call Forward Button.
- Energy Use – All PDUs have energy saving capabilities and power off after 5 hours of inactivity.
- RF Frequency – System communicates wirelessly on 933Mhz.
- Content Management – Qbuster system is stand-alone with the option of being connected to corp. network.
- Content management updates – Offline updates are managed by 1-step USB update (standard). On-network updates are managed over corporate network (optional).
- Supported File Formats – Qbuster can display all standard media file formats – .mov, .avi, .mp4.
- Button Mechanism – Qbuster buttons are non-mechanical, touch sensitive.
- Power – Buttons require one “clean power” 110v outlet within 48” of button placement.
- Activation – Touch buttons can turn off a specific location by holding for 3 seconds.
- User Indicator – Touch buttons have a user indicator light to show when position is active.
Products In Action
|Position Displays (PDU)||
- Industry Best Design
- Industry Best Reliability
- Industry Best Warranty
- Plug & Play System
Fully pre-programmed and ready to use out of the box
- Supports Up to 99 Checkouts
- Wireless Position Displays
Allow quick, low cost install
- Dynamic RGB Displays
Can display almost any color
- Video File Management
Reporting and system diagnostics online
|Features and Benefits||Qbuster
|Best selling Call Forward software|
|1 Year Warranty Included|
|1 Year Help Desk Included|
|5 Different position light color options|
|100-foot System Range|
|Power Save Setting|
|3 Language Options (English, Spanish, French)|
|Plug & Play out of the box|
|Plays uninterrupted video|
|Requires video file (provided by client)|
|Video files can be changed via USB or online|
|Provides 3-section screen|
|Supports any video file format – MP4, MOV, VOB, MPG|
|Requires a live cable feed|
|(Optional) Feature:Professional installation available|
|(Optional) Feature:Extended warranty|
|(Optional) Feature:Customer insight data|